2011年4月4日 星期一

typography workshop

last friday,1st of april,
i took the workshop of typography by jo.
The brief is :
Using typography you will be developing the use of
 emphasis within a London poem or song, which will be provided.
 You will be exploring the use space, size and weight within a set shape.
I choose Lilly Allen's LDN
I was trying to use only text to create a image like CD cover,
at first I couldn't find any idea or inspiration,
but i still made one first for experiment:

to me, it's no reason and not interesting for me to make like this,
later, I thought that why not searching this song and taking a listen?
so i did:


The music is quite happy, 
so if it has to be the cover of it, 
the image should be suitable.
then i started playing around,
i even put the lyrics of the song on the top
 to try to make some un-normal ways which the feelings of songs of Lilly Allen give me.











沒有留言:

張貼留言