2010年12月1日 星期三

color wall

these days i found a store which i could get color cards of paint for free.
i decided to decorate on my room's wall.
 At first, i just got few of them because it was my friend who told me there are color card in that store, she just took some of them for me. After putting on the wall, i decided to collect all colors of cards, i started searching them.
 this collection took me long time to complete because i rebuilt them three times. But i really like it right now.
because of the color, it looks like a wave if audiences look at it from a distance.
After finishing this color cards wall, i really interest in the style of "Montage", but it seems like a hard work. i'll start researching about Montage after finishing this term, i'll try my best to complete this own project.

1 則留言: